Olight X9R Marauder 25000 lumen rechargeable LED searchlight
The X9R Marauder is the largest and highest output flashlight ever produced by Olight reaching an incredible 25,000 lumens. It is equipped with six Cree XHP70.2 LEDs and is powered by a rechargeable battery pack combining eight high discharge rate 18650 batteries. Intense output, long runtimes, and sustainable use for years to come. OUR FIRST TEN YEAR WARRANTY.
The X9R Marauder is the best option for intense output, long runtimes, and sustainable use for years to come.
- Highest brightness level Olight ever produced reaching a max output of 25,000 lumens.
- Smart output control to prevent overheating - Proximity sensors that drop the output automatically when the flashlight head approaches a nearby object. Active thermal management system that reduces the output when the temperature gets too hot to prevent any damage or overheating.
- The custom heat dissipation system ensures that the flashlight provides constant and safe high output settings.
- Battery level display while indicating an 8-level output selection.
- Improved built-in heat dissipation system design for more effective cooling of the flashlight body.
- Ergonomic design - Milled finger grooves, shoulder strap and concealable strap hole for convenient and comfortable use.
- Battery balance - The battery protection board can balance out the power of individual cells to maximize the performance of the entire battery pack and also increase each cell’s longevity.
- This high output flashlight is delivered in a large carrying case including a charging cable and comfortable shoulder strap for convenient carry.
- The output settings are controlled through a side switch surrounded by 8 blue indicators on each side displaying your output level, remaining battery capacity, or the charging status.
- 6 x CREE XHP70.2 CFW LEDs
- Dimensions: length 320mm, head diameter 100mm, body diameter 57mm
- Weight: 1855g
- Modes and runtimes:
- Mode 1: 25000 ~ 6400lm (3m, 1h40m)
- Mode 2: 12800 ~ 6400lm (10m, 1h30m)
- Mode 3: 6400lm (2h)
- Mode 4: 3200lm (4h)
- Mode 5: 1600lm (8h)
- Mode 6: 800lm (12h)
- Mode 7: 400lm (19h)
- Mode 8: 200lm (27h)
- Strobe: 12800lm 13Hz
- Beam distance: 630m
- Beam intensity: 99,200cd
- Waterproof IPX7
- Carrying Case: Waterproof, dustproof, shock-proof
- Flashlight Olight X9R x 1
- Carrying Case: Waterproof, dustproof, shock-proof x 1
- Shoulder Strap x 1
- DC 16.8V 2A Wall Power Adapter x 1
- DC 16.8V 1.5A Car Charger x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
KING OF TORCHES !!!THE ULTIMATE FLASHLIGHT by a mile!
The X9R will put a smile on your dial & get your adrenaline pumping! This Olight masterpiece blows everything away in the industry - superior, prestige, heirloom quality product. Built for the toughest industry applications, AND easily takes centre-stage on the mantlepiece! Supercars, Superyachts ...Supertorch! Instant daylight! Olight, this is a winner! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED where ONLY the best will do. Well done & Thankyou Olight Team! Champions!
Incredible flashlight!.I waited a long time for the X9R and have to say it is one of the best flashlights i have ever used .The light screams quality The body is built like a tank and it has a great finger grip on the back with leds that light up to show you battery and power levels .What i really like about the light is battery life .On 3200lumens you get 4 hrs and 6400 you get 2 now thats alot of run time for such high lumen output.Also when you hit the turbo and engage 25,000 lumens its incredible .Literally lit up a whole park with it the other night .Cant say enough good things about this flashlight and Olight as a company .The Olight X9R Marauder was well worth the wait !.
Absolute weapon of a torch.The X9R is a monster, there is no other way to describe it. From the rubberised and contoured finger spaces to the blue LED readout showing power level and battery level; this thing is perfection. The case it comes in is a very nice touch and feels strong and honestly very useable. Lighting levels are great, the lowest level will cast a nice glow over my entire yard, nothing that will upset next door but is more than enough to flood with a nice light level, then you work your way up to Turbo and all of a sudden my neighbours are coming out in to the front yard trying to make sense as to how the street is lit up like midday at 2100hrs at night! This should be standard issue to Fire departments and the SES... I'm just going to have a lot of fun camping and fishing off shore with it!