198g, 3200 Lumens: This is the limited edition Desert Tan version of our Seeker 2 Pro. Powered by a single 5000mAh 21700 customised lithium rechargeable battery that helps this light deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens. It uses high-quality LEDs paired with a TIR optic lens, providing a perfect medium and close-range illumination experience. Charging cable and L-Dock included! FREE SHIPPING.
Black version shown in video above.
The Seeker 2 pro features a large side switch located near the head of the light for comfortable thumb operation and indicators on both sides of the switch clearly display the battery power and brightness level. With milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone, the Seeker 2 pro is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable and provides a non-slip grip.
The Seeker 2 pro includes a 1.15m long 1A magnetic USB cable. The provided L-dock can be attached to or fixed on a wall close to a power source for quick and easy access. Compatible with most USB power sources, the magnetic charging cable is convenient to use, making it an ideal illumination kit to be used at home, outdoors, or while on duty.
- Compact size with powerful performance: incredibly delivers a maxmum output of 3,200 lumens and a long beam distance of 250 meters, providing you a new flagship-level illumination experience.
- Convenient L-dock included: can be attached to or fixed (3M tape included) on a wall or table indoors that is close to a power source, providing a dedicated charging location for your Seeker 2 pro.
- Visual display indicators on both sides of the switch: the four indicators on the right side clearly display the battery level and the four on the left side display the brightness level.
- Milled finger grooves and dermatoglyphic silicone are used on the surface of the holding position, making it soft and anti-slip.
- Customized high capacity 21700 lithium rechargeable battery: currently the highest 5000mAh battery in its size for great runtimes.
Black version shown in video above.
- LEVEL 1: 3200 lumens (2minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (150 minutes)
- LEVEL 2: 1200 lumens (110 minutes) then drops to 600 lumens (30 minutes)
- LEVEL 3: 300 lumens (9.5 hours)
- LEVEL 4: 50 lumens (50 hours)
- LEVEL 5: 5 lumen (12 days)
- Strobe: Yes
- Max Beam Distance: 250m
- Light Intensity (candela): 15,600
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 198g
- Length: 128mm
- Head Diameter: 35mm
- Body Diameter: 28mm
In the box:
- Torch (Battery included)×1
- MCC1AL 1.15m Magnetic Charging Cable ×1
- Self-Adhesive 3M × 2
- L-dock Charging × 1 Set (includes holder, adhesive,and screw)
- Holster ×1
- Cleaning Cloth ×1
- User Manual x 1
INSTALLATION OF L-DOCK
Manufacturer recommendation: Install on a flat and high-density surface, mounted in the shape of an inverted "L". When charging, the flashlight and L-Dock should be setup away from high traffic areas in order to avoid being knocked loose and damaging the light or L-dock. The included MCC is 1.2 meters long to allow for easier mounting locations near a power source.
Tools: Phillips head screwdriver, drill ( 6mm head diameter ), hammer.
Note: 1. The drill and hammer are only used on cement or a ceramic tile wall. If you install it on wood surface, please skip the 1, 2 steps. 2. The 3M tape on the back of L-dock is just for auxiliary installation, can not be used for a long time.
1. DO NOT drill holes in the area where electrical cables may be behind. This may result in damage to the wiring, electric shock or the risk of injury or even death.
2. DO NOT directly attach the L-dock to the wall with 3M tape. Its adhesive strength is not powerful enough to last for a long time, the product may fall down after a period of time.
3. DO NOT install in places that are above fragile objects or surfaces, heavy objects, or people and pets. If it is mounted or used carelessly, the flashlight may fall off magnetic base and cause damage or injury.
4. DO NOT install in flammable and explosive places, such as oil stations, gas stations, mining sites, dust or metal workshops.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
1.Not suitable for bumpy environments, such as in a car.