30g, 500 Lumens: The S1 Baton is the smallest side switch LED torch ever produced by Olight. The S1 features a Cree XM-L2 LED that reaches a maximum beam distance of 110 meters and has a maximum output of 500 lumens. The S1 is powered by 1 x CR123A or 1 x 16340. The light also features a pocket clip, hole for a lanyard, and Olight's signature magnetic tail cap. This thing is tiny!
- Thumb sized form factor. Diameter: 21mm. Length: 61mm
- Stainless steel flashlight head and switch binder ring processed by PVD technology
- Recessed silicon switch to prevent accidental operation
- TIR lens to create a balanced beam
- Positive polarity on the battery faces the tail of the flashlight for enhanced reliability and a more compact size
- Built-in timer: 3 minutes or 10 minutes
- Lanyard with perforating tool
- Flat tail cap design contains a strong magnet providing the ability to place it upside down and use it as a hands-free work light
- Removable pocket clip that is scratch resistant
- Thermal management safety program with overheat protection by dropping high output by 50% within 1 minute of constant on. Turbo mode has a limit of 1.5 minutes.
- The S1 features a wide range current circuit and can be powered by 1 x CR123A or 1 x 16340 (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation
- Cree XM-L2 LED. Maximum light output up to 500 lumens.
- 3 standard modes: 8 lumens, 80 lumens and 500 lumens.
- 2 special modes: 0.5 lumen moonlight mode and a 10Hz strobe mode.
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with anti-scratch Type-III hard anodizing
- PMMA TIR lens with a 90% light transmittance rate
- Low standby current below 10uA
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum alloy structure, Type III hard anodizing
- Stainless steel pocket clip, stainless steel flashlight bezel, stainless steel binder ring
- Dimensions: Length: 61mm, Diameter: 21mm
- Weight : 30g (excluding batteries)
- Color （body + clip）black，（BEZEL+ side switch binder ring）blue
- Operating voltage: 2.5 to 4.2V
- Luminous Intensity: 3000 cd
- Max beam distance: 110 meters
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Single click --- Turn ON / Turn OFF
- Click and hold --- High brightness, select timer, or activate moon light mode
- Quick double click --- Turbo brightness, or enter setting
- Quick triple click --- strobe mode
- 1 × Flashlight
- 1 × lanyard
- User manual
Run times and outputs by battery type:
|Medium: 80 lumens
|Low: 8 lumens
|Moon: 0.5 lumens
* High: Max - 500 lumens（RCR123A 3.7V), Max - 500 lumens（CR123A 3.0V）
Remove the flashlight and battery from the package. Make sure that the negative polarity side of the battery is facing the head of flashlight. install the battery and screw the tail cap on tightly.
Turn ON/OFF: single click the side switch. When you turn on the light, the output level will return to the last output mode (except strobe mode).
Changing brightness level: With the light on, press and hold the side switch. the output will cycle through low, medium, and high brightness levels. Release the side switch when the desired brightness level is achieved.
Moon light mode: when the light is off, click and hold the side switch for 1 second and the moon light mode will activate. If the light is turned off while on moon light mode, single clicking the side switch will return the light to previously memorised mode.
How to activate the high brightness output when the light is off: quickly double click the side switch.
Strobe mode: triple-click the side switch to activate strobe mode. Click the side switch once to quit strobe mode.
Timer: The S1 contains two timer settings: long timer (10 minutes) and short timer (3 minutes). Double click the side switch to enter this setting. short timer blink for 3 minutes, long time blink for 10 minutes. Double click the side switch to change the timer to the opposite setting. After the setting is saved, the light will blink 3 times and then will enter the timer mode. The light will automatically shut off when the timer is over.