218g, 1020 Lumens, 164,000cd: This is a completely configurable hunting kit using the Olight M2X which has an incredible range from a torch of this size. Tick the boxes to add just what you want to your kit at bundled prices. Most powerful gun light this size. 1 lux at 810m means good for hunting out to 200m+
M2X-UT Javelot is a portable, extended-range LED flashlight with a beam that reaches out to 810 meters (2657 ft). With its customized CREE XP-L LED, the M2X-UT Javelot delivers a tightly focused 1020-lumen beam, making it ideal for long-range uses. It has three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, plus a strobe mode. It’s powerful enough to reach extreme distances, but small enough for everyday carry. And its dual-power source capability allows you to conveniently use either non-rechargeable or rechargeable lithium batteries. The M2X’s tactical tailcap switch features momentary activation and clicks on and off, while also providing immediate access directly to the brightest setting and strobe mode. Its hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is durable and compact making it ideal for search and rescue, law enforcement, outdoors, and emergency preparedness.
Color temperature range: 5000K~6000K
- Three brightness levels from 20 to 1020 lumens, controlled by a mode selector built into the head
- Large reflector focuses beam to reach out over 810 meters
- Customized CREE LED with a smooth reflector creates a tightly-focused beam to maximize throw
- Runs on: 2x CR123A or 1x 18650 (Batteries not included - add a discounted battery kit below or choose from our accessories section)
- Multi-function clicky tailcap switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access to the brightest level and the blinding strobe mode
- Automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function easily changed via a mode selector built into the head
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch Milspec Type III hard anodizing
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating
- Holster x 1
- Spare O-rings x 2
- Battery Magazine x 1
- Lanyard x 1
Sorry, no English video yet.