Olight M2R Pro 1800 lumen 300m rechargeable tactical LED torch
179g, 1800 Lumens: The M2R Pro is the latest version of our rechargeable tactical torch. Powered by a single 5000mAh 21700 lithium rechargeable battery, high-efficiency LED and TIR lens for uniform light, the M2R Pro delivers a maximum output of 1800 lumens with a beam distance of 300m. Multi-function side switch with six brightness levels, memory function, lock-out plus a strobe mode. Battery and magnetic charge lead included!
Watch the Video Below to Learn More
179g, 1800 Lumens: The M2R Pro is the latest version of our rechargeable tactical torch. Powered by a single 5000mAh 21700 lithium rechargeable battery, high-efficiency LED and TIR lens for uniform light, the M2R Pro delivers a maximum output of 1800 lumens with a beam distance of 300m. Battery and magnetic charge lead included!
- High Performance Neutral White LED with a maximum output of 1800 lumens
- Includes a customised 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium battery which is charged magnetically through the tailcap charging cable at up to 2A.
- Updated quiet magnetic metal tailswitch provides easier operation in gloves and tailstanding.
- Two selectable user modes for dual position tailswitch.
- Outdoor (Medium and Turbo, both momentary and constant on)
- Tactical (Momentary Turbo and momentary Strobe)
- Features a battery indicator located on the side switch so you know when to charge. Indicator glowing green (Battery remaining>=70%), indicator glowing yellow (Battery remaining 15-70%), indicator glowing red (Battery remaining>=15%)
- Portable faster charging MCC3 2A USB charging cable provided in the package
- Brand-new TIR lens design producing a perfectly balanced beam
- Multi-function side switch with six brightness levels, memory function, lock-out plus strobe mode
- Crenulated Stainless Steel strike bezel
- Olight's 5 Year Warranty
- Customized 5000mAh 27100 battery x 1
- MCC3 magnetic USB charging cable x 1
- User manual x 1
- Holster x 1
- Stainless steel pocket clip x 1
- Lanyard x 1
- Output / Runtime:
- Level 1: 1800 lumens / 4.5 minutes (gradually steps down to 750 lumens during 4.5 minutes, then continues @ 750 lumens for 145 minutes before dropping to 250 lumens for another 45 minutes.)
- Level 2: 750 lumens / 160 minutes (then gradually steps down to 250 lumens for 45 minutes)
- Level 3: 250 lumens / 10 hours
- Level 4: 60 lumens / 40 hours
- Level 5: 15 lumens / 130 hours
- Level 6: 1 lumens / 50 days
- Strobe: 13Hz at 1800 lumens
- Power Source: Customized 5000mAh 21700 Battery (included)
- LED Tint: Neutral White
- Beam Intensity: 22,400cd
- Max Throw: 300 meters
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Water Resistance: IPX-8, 2M
- Weight: 179g (including battery)
- Length - 136.5mm
- Head Diameter - 29.5mm
- Body Diameter - 26.2mm
Excellent duty carry torchThis is another contender for best all round Olight. I would recommend this as a perfect torch for a security guard or SES/RFS member. It has a lot of power at 1800 lumens, and throws usable light a great distance at 300m. The tactical tail switch is easy to use and quick and the battery indicator on the power button is a helpful tool. This can be rifle mounted as well and has options for a remote pressure switch. I personally do not prefer the aggressive strike bezel and would recommend buying the less aggressive bezel. The torch is a bit big for pocket carry with a 1 inch diameter, however the included holster works fantastically and is very good quality.
My EDCI have 2 of these torches (One GMG and One Orange) and I will have one of them on my side every time I am out on a SES call out. Great usable beam with plently of power for any situation.
Great all rounderMy first Olight and wont be my last. Great throw and light enough to carry any time.
Great EDC FlashlightI carry this with me every day at work,
Easy to use, charge, is very functional and compact.
The updated tail cap button and a updated bezel are just a couple of the improvements made from the 1st generation and the quality is there, larger battery capacity and a nice hot spot and flood means you’ll never trip on anything walking around in the dark and easy to activate with a gloved hand.
I’ve owned a few flashlights from various brands including surefire and Klarus and I’m finding olight is really setting the bar high for them.
Brilliant - EssentialThe M2R Pro is a brilliant improvement in every way on an already exploratory torch (the original M2R Warrior - I have both). This Beauty is compact enough for EDC, rugged enough for reliable confidence and powerful enough for just about any situation. Backed by Olights great service it really is best in market and I would recommend in the extreme. My only improvement ideal would be in the holster where (when attached to Molle webbing on pack) the snap can easily be tugged apart and come off. Still that is a minor gripe that can be DIY fixed on an overall brilliant product.
Great size for EDC and defense light!Size is perfect for EDC with 21700 cell giving you more burn time!
Excellent "spotlight" beam
Excellent run time and lumens level
Heat is not a problem with this light even when we are in Turbo!
Best of all, I've purchased almost all Olight's product here and customer service is just too good! Same day shipping as well!
Thanks Pradeep and Olight Australia!
My 5th flight torchGot this torch today. Went to their shop at Silverwater. They were busy preparing for the sale today. Very satisfied with my purchase. Looks good, perfect pocket size, the throw and beam are excellent and highly efficient LED. And yes, even if it wasn't included on sale, Pradeep gave me a $20 discount! Thanks again Olight!
Great work torchMany features, possibly too many.
Good quality, easy recharge, fiddly side switch is sometimes hard to locate.
Like to see a traffic wand as an accessory.
Soo freaking good!!!Best light ever! glass breaker, nice low moonlight, size is perfect, crazy beem throwing power, great lens colour.
Perfect for work.
Would love to see
More options with tailswitch modes,
Traffic wand caps