Olight Javelot Pro 2100 lumen 1080m long range Hunting Kit
380g, 2100 Lumens, 291,600cd: The successor to Australia's most popular hunting and rifle light is here! Lighter weight, significantly increased power and magnetic charging are the main upgrades. It also now features a multi colour battery indicator and a much improved hard case. Hunting Kit with mount, filters and remote.
380g, 2100 Lumens, 291,600cd: The successor to Australia's most popular hunting and rifle light is here! Lighter weight, significantly increased power and magnetic charging are the main upgrades. It also now features a multi colour battery indicator and a much improved hard case. Hunting Kit with mount, filters and remote - no holster included.
- Magnetic tailcap for charging & optional remote switch attachment
- Dual-switch design; convenient mode switching
- Powerful battery pack with 7000mAh capacity
- LED indicator with multi-color/flashing battery notifications
- 4 brightness modes at 2100, 600, 150, and 15 lumens
- 1080m throw for spotlighting, hunting and search and rescue applications
- Brand: Olight
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI NW
- Battery: Battery Pack - 7000mAh
- Material: Aluminium
- Peak Beam Throw: 1080 Meters
- Peak Brightness: 291,600cd
- Waterproof Rating: IPX8
- Drop Resistance: 1 Meter
- Packaging: Upgraded hard case
Modes and Runtime
- Turbo: 2100 lm for 5 min bursts (+145 mins 1000 lm)
- High: 600 lm / 5 hours / 540m
- Med: 150 lm / 23 hours / 270m
- Low: 15 lm / 8 days / 90m
- Length: 247mm
- Head Diameter: 63mm
- Body Diameter: 26mm
- Weight: 380g
- Javelot Pro with high performance 7000mAh battery pack
- RWX magnetic remote switch (supports Constant on and Momentary on)
- Red and Green filters
- Pelican style hard case
- Magnetic USB Charging Cable MCC5V
- Variable Scope Mount ( Figure 8 Clip )
Notice: To prevent overheating, turbo mode will drop down to 1000 lumens after 5 minutes continuous and run for another 145 mins at 1000 lumens.
Better than a spotlightwith rifle mount it's the best spotlight I've used! No need to worry about where the fool in the ute points the spotlight :) nice and lite mounted on a 223 and didn't move at all.. Best thing I've purchased for a long while since the MR2 Pro, and very nice case that it comes with. Thanks Olight your products are 1st class!
Amazing lightI’ve been living in the dark ages this light is awesome incredibly bright, lightweight and easy to use,simple to charge,now when the target moves I just follow it in the scope and the light is always there, highly recommended for any solo hunters
awesome lightwow.absolutely awesome light.easy to use.my twin 10yr old boys have a great night spotting fox's for me tonight.first time out and we love it.theres only 1 downfall............it looses charge fast on "turbo" mode.wish i had bought a spare battery pack for it.still its the best light ive used in over 40yrs of hunting.thx Olight
FantasticJust got back from a quick hunt and I wish I brought two LOL. One of the best lights for spotlighting and it’s light weight. I would recommend it to anyone.
Well done olight
AwesomeThe Jalelot pro hunting kit is Absolutely great Quality Will,and the postage was fast, ordered monday night and recieved Wednesday morning.
Will be Back for online purchases..
Great work olight...
5 thumbs upHonestly if you want to have the power of the brightest spotlight in the size of a handheld torch, the Javelot Pro is it. It is so easy to carry with you in the field, light enough to mount on your scope and so simple to charge. Every shooter needs one of these!