12g, 130 Lumens: The i1R EOS is a tiny rechargeable LED keychain flashlight with dual output settings ranging from 5 to 130 lumens. It weighs only 12g and has an extraordinarily compact size. The i1R is built from strong aluminum alloy and features a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery that charges through a Micro-USB port when the light head is unscrewed and removed.
The i1R features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam. Changing outputs (5/130 lumens) is simple just by twisting the light head. The I1R EOS is the perfect daily carry keychain flashlight with high output, convenient charging, and easy mode changing.
- Lightweight and Tiny. The entire light is slimmer than a pinky finger with the length shorter than a AAA battery and weight at only 12g.
- Features a high-performance Philips LUXEON TX LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
- Rechargeable through a built-in Micro-USB charging port. Fully charged within 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- ON/OFF and output changes are controlled through twisting the flashlight head. Twist it slightly to turn it on at 5 lumens and a bit further for 130 lumens.
- 80mAh 3.7V Li-ion Battery (built-in)
- Made from Aluminium
- 1 year warranty
Modes and runtime:
- High: 130 lumens, 54 metres, 20 minutes
- Low: 5 lumens, 13 metres, 7 hours
- Length: 41mm
- Head Diameter: 14mm
- Weight 12g