51.5g, 600 Lumens: This tiny rechargeable and waterproof headlamp from Olight can be removed from the headband and used as an angle torch. It has a removable pocket clip and magnetic tail for maximum versatility. The H1R is powered by an included rechargeable 16340 battery and has fives modes plus SOS. It has a broad smooth beam ideal for hands free illumination. Rechargeable battery and magnetic recharge lead included. Cool white or Neutral White.
- Durable aluminium body with anti-scratch hard-anodised finish
- Total Internal Refraction (TIR) optic bead lens provides soft, evenly dispersed light
- Available with 2 unique LED color temperatures
- Cool White (5000K-8300K): Provides a cleaner, clearer picture compared to incandescent light. Extremely common amongst LED lights.
- Neutral White (3750K-5000K): Smooth, less abrasive light closer to the color of natural daylight, making it better for photography or use in natural environments.
- Special S.O.S. Mode produces efficient emergency signal
- Easy-to-use body switch turns light ON/OFF, cycles through all outputs
- Overheat protection slowly decreases brightness after 3 minutes in Turbo Mode to avoid damage to battery and circuitry
- Silicon mount allows for 180° of vertical rotation
- Magnetic charging cable attaches to tailcap for internal recharging (only with included custom RCR123A)
- Magnetic tailcap can be mounted on a variety of metal surfaces for hands-free lighting
- Steel pocket clip allows for additional hands-free lighting options
- Comes with Olight's 5 Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- Nylon Headband with Silicon Mount
- Customized 3.7V 650mAh Lithium Ion 16340 (RCR123A) Battery
- Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- Magnetic Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- LED: CREE XM-L2 LED (Cool White OR Neutral White)
- Power Source: 1 x 16340 (Only included 16340 can be recharged internally)
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters underwater)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 600 Lumens → 180 Lumens - 3 Minutes → 1 Hour 20 Min.
- High - 180 Lumens - 1 Hour 40 Min.
- Medium - 60 Lumens - 5 Hours
- Low - 15 Lumens - 20 Hours
- Ultralow - 2 Lumens - 144 Hours (6 Days)
- Peak Beam Distance: 72 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1280 cd
- Length - 61.5 mm
- Diameter - 21 mm
- Weight: 51.5 g