• Disposable batteries: plug and play. Non-rechargeable.
• High capacity: Lithium/bisulfide (LFS2) electrode materials provide twice the capacity of common alkaline batteries.
• Direct compatibility: it has a nominal voltage of 1.5 volts and open circuit voltage of 1.65-1.8v. They are good replacements for traditional disposable alkaline zinc- manganese dioxide and carbon batteries which are currently widely used on the market.
• Long shelf life: up to 10 years under tightly sealed conditions
• Eco-friendly: no added harmful elements such as mercury, cadmium or lead
• Temperature adaptability: Working range: -40 ° C to 60 ° C, higher performance than that of other disposable batteries
• Heavy duty capacity: provide continuous discharging current of 2A or above with flat discharging curve
• Light weight: about 60% of the weight of alkaline batteries and 50% of NiMh batteries with the same size